Your shopping cart is empty!
Dazzle My Hair - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use regular chalk from Crayola or similar or oil pastels from art store to chalk my hair?
No, you can't. The type of chalk and quality is important for chalk used on hair than other type of surface. Oil pastels and other type of chalk may damage your hair and stain your clothes.
2. How Long will it last?
Based on our experience and customers feedback, color can stay in as short as 1 day, up to 2 weeks, depending on the amount and how it was applied.
3. Is the hair chalk toxic?
4. Can I straighten or curl my hair after the hair chalking?
Absolutely YES! The heat set actually will make the color lasts longer! Heat setting on dry hair will improve your results!
5. I have very dark hair, what chalk colors will work?
We have 48 different colors, most of the bright colors will show up great, but the darker colors will also work, just depends your preference.
6. Can I use more than one color of hair chalk on one strand of hair?
Yes, go for it! You can use as many colors as you like on your hair, go crazy, if the color isn't what you expected, you can wash it right out, this is the best feature of hair chalk.
7. Will the hair chalk stain our clothes?
No, it will not. If you follow our hair chalking instructions, you should not have any mess or stains.
8. How long will one stick of chalk last?
Depending on how much hair you want to color and the length of your hair. One chalk can color all your hair and more, but if it's just a few strand, it can last 10 - 30 times.
All contents are copyrighted by DazzleMyHair.com